Beef Liver Dog Treats | Lovin' Beef Liver
Healthy dog treats made the way Nature intended with only wholesome ingredients and nothing artificial. Your dog will understand this clean ingredient list because it’s so easy – just beef liver.
- BEEF LIVER DOG TREATS – That’s right, only beef liver! These all-natural freeze dried grain free dog treats are so good, so healthy and so fun. A simple low carb treat loaded with protein to support wellness.
- ALWAYS USA MADE – Can’t beat a USA treat! Sourced, made and packaged in America using a custom freeze-drying process to maintain the nutrition, quality and flavor that smart dogs like Sparky expect from Nature’s Advantage.
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS – Check the label, Sparky has. He loves what he sees and tastes! A limited ingredient, gluten free dog treat with no fillers or artificial ingredients. Just an all-natural treat made with real beef liver.
- TRAIN FASTER, TREAT BETTER – On the go or at home! These high value dog treats are for the smart pets in your family. You’ll feel good treating with these and your dog will be excited for every training session. More focus, energy and happy wags!
- PET APPROVED – Smart pets choose Nature’s Advantage treats for the taste. You choose ‘em for the benefits and happiness it brings to the whole family. From small to large breed dogs, everybody loves these treats!
Ingredients: Beef liver
|Guaranteed Analysis||Crude Fiber, max: 2% | Crude Fat, min: 7% | Crude Protein, min: 65% | Moisture, max: 8%|
|Calorie Content(Calculated)||ME = 3828 kcal/kg | ME = 3.5 kcal/pc|
Freeze-dried treats are designed as a treat and are not intended to be fed as a complete and balanced diet.
How to Feed: Train faster, treat better! On the go or at home. Use as an every day treat or a high value training reward. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Clean Teeth & Fresh Breath
Reduce doggo breath and brighten their smile
Sparkling Coat of Fur
See a soft, shiny and more luxurious coat
You’ll see a reduction in fur tumbleweeds so you clean less
Fewer & Smaller Poops
Less poop to pick up and firmer stool that breaks down naturally–neat poo