You’re a proud cat mom or dad, and your curious kitty keeps you on your toes. Give your little explorer the goodness to fuel their adventures with Nature’s Advantage freeze-dried cat treats. The freeze-drying process retains the healthy vitamins and nutrients that naturally occur in real, whole meat. Plus, because our limited ingredient cat treats do not contain grains, gluten or any other additives that cat parents worry about, you can spoil your kitty without the stress. Has your little hunter ever eaten actual rabbit? Indulge your cat’s curiosity with these freeze-dried rabbit cat treats. It’s the perfect high-value reward to train your cat, coax them into a carrier, or simply show them a little love. And because this real rabbit meat is lean on fat and high in protein, it’s highly nutritious, too. Go ahead, proud cat parent — pat yourself on the back for feeding your cat these tasty and healthy cat treats.
- EMBRACE CLEAN EATING - Your cat’s clean diet can be ruined by additive-packed treats. That’s why our healthy cat treats do not include artificial preservatives, fillers or dyes.
- RABBIT TREATS FOR YOUR FAVE FELINE - Does your kitty chatter through the window at every bunny in the yard? Give your little hunter a taste of what they’re craving with these real rabbit cat treats!
- GUILT FREE CAT TREATS - If your kitty already has a few extra pounds, you may think treats are out of the picture. But since these freeze-dried cat treats are grain free and low carb, spoil away!
- CHALLENGE YOUR CLEVER CAT - Use these high value cat treats to pamper your cat, fill mental enrichment toys, or even as training treats. Move over, pups — smart kitties can learn things, too!
- QUALITY FELINE NUTRITION - Doesn’t your best pal deserve the best rewards? Feed high protein cat treats to strengthen your cat’s muscles and boost their immune system!
Ingredients: Rabbit, mixed tocopherols (preservative)
|Crude Fiber, max: 6.0% | Crude Fat, min: 11.0% | Crude Protein, min: 37.0% | Moisture, max: 8%
|ME = 2752 kcal/kg | ME = 2 kcal/pc
Freeze-dried treats are designed as a treat and are not intended to be fed as a complete and balanced diet.
How to Feed: Train faster, treat better! On the go or at home. Use as an every day treat or a high value training reward. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.