Chicken Dog Food | Craving Chicken Dinner
If dogs like Sparky could read the label, they’d choose Nature’s Advantage Dinners made with all natural ingredients that keep them feeling great all day long. Nature’s Advantage grain free dog food is made the way Nature intended – loaded with protein and no artificial ingredients or additives.
- CHICKEN DOG FOOD – That’s right, delicious chicken! This all-natural freeze dried grain free dog food is so good, so healthy and so tasty. A simple low carb raw dog food loaded with protein to support wellness.
- ALWAYS USA MADE – Your dog’s always in the mood for USA made food! Sourced, made and packaged in America using a custom freeze-drying process to maintain nutrition, quality and flavor that smart dogs like Sparky expect from Nature’s Advantage.
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS – All natural, limited ingredient dog food made with real chicken
- HAPPY MEALTIMES - Serve as a meal or add to kibble as a healthy dog food mix-in
- PET APPROVED – Smart pets choose Nature’s Advantage food for the taste. You choose it for the benefits and happiness it brings to the whole family. From small to large breed dogs, everybody loves this cluckin’ good food!
Ingredients: - Chicken, chicken heart, chicken liver, pumpkin, beets, blueberries, broccoli, carrots, herring oil, mixed tocopherols (preservative), manganese proteinate, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement
|Guaranteed Analysis||Crude Fiber, max: 3% | Crude Fat, min: 25% | Crude Protein, min: 51% | Moisture, max: 8%|
|Calorie Content(Calculated)||ME = 4388 kcal/kg | ME = 35 kcal/patty|
|6 lbs||12 lbs||25 lbs||50 lbs|
|4.5 patties||7 patties||12 patties||21-1/2 patties|
Daily Feeding Guidelines: Feed up to double the amount for puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual requirements may vary. Dog’s age, breed and activity level may affect overall feeding quantity.
How to Feed: Feed as is for a complete and balanced meal or break up and moisten with warm water. Use as a meal mix-in with other food for a boost of nutrition and flavor. Always provide access to water. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Transition to Raw: Switch to a pure raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet's diet to give their digestive system time to adjust to new food.
Clean Teeth & Fresh Breath
Reduce doggo breath and brighten their smile
Sparkling Coat of Fur
See a soft, shiny and more luxurious coat
You’ll see a reduction in fur tumbleweeds so you clean less
Fewer & Smaller Poops
Less poop to pick up and firmer stool that breaks down naturally–neat poo