Butcher's Beef Dinner | Beef Dog Food
Sparky craves real beef dog food, just like your smart dog! That’s just what they’ll get with Butcher’s Beef Dinner – farm raised beef blended with fruits and veggies that work together to keep your four-legged pal healthy for every “wanna take a walk” moment. Available in 14 oz and 25 oz bags.
- BUTCHER’S BEEF DOG FOOD – That’s right, real beef! This all-natural freeze dried grain free dog food is so good, so healthy and so tasty. A simple low carb raw dog food loaded with protein to support wellness.
- ALWAYS USA MADE – Your dog’s always in the mood for USA made food! Sourced, made and packaged in America using a custom freeze-drying process to maintain nutrition, quality and flavor that smart dogs like Sparky expect from Nature’s Advantage.
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS – Check the label, Sparky has. He loves what he sees and tastes! A limited ingredient, gluten free freeze dried dog food with no fillers or artificial ingredients. Just an all-natural dog food made with real beef, vegetables and fruit.
- SERVE AS A MEAL, TREAT OR MIX-IN - Serve as a dry dog food or add to kibble as a healthy dog food mix-in. This freeze dried raw dog food is for the smart pets in your family. You’ll feel good feeding your dog this dog food and your dog will be excited for every dinner. More energy for happy wags!
- PET APPROVED – Smart pets choose Nature’s Advantage food for the taste. You choose it for the benefits and happiness it brings to the whole family. From small to large breed dogs, everybody udder-ly loves this good food!
Ingredients: Beef, beef liver, beef kidney, pumpkin, beets, blueberries, broccoli, carrots, herring oil, mixed tocopherols (preservative), manganese proteinate, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement
|Guaranteed Analysis||Crude Fiber, max: 6.5% | Crude Fat, min: 26% | Crude Protein, min: 37% | Moisture, max: 8%|
|Calorie Content(Calculated)||ME = 4685 kcal/kg | ME = 277 kcal/cup|
|6 lbs||12 lbs||25 lbs||50 lbs|
|1/2 cup||1 cup||1.5 cups||3 cups|
Daily Feeding Guidelines: Feed up to double the amount for puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual requirements may vary. Dog’s age, breed and activity level may affect overall feeding quantity.
How to Feed: Feed as is for a complete and balanced meal or break up and moisten with warm water. Use as a meal mix-in with other food for a boost of nutrition and flavor. Always provide access to water. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Transition to Raw: Switch to a pure raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet's diet to give their digestive system time to adjust to new food.
Clean Teeth & Fresh Breath
Reduce doggo breath and brighten their smile
Sparkling Coat of Fur
See a soft, shiny and more luxurious coat
You’ll see a reduction in fur tumbleweeds so you clean less
Fewer & Smaller Poops
Less poop to pick up and firmer stool that breaks down naturally–neat poo