Tasty Turkey Dinner Dog Food
Looking for wholesome dog food without grains or artificial ingredients? Then look no further. Tasty Turkey Dinner is a grain free dog food made from USA sourced ingredient including farm raised turkey, fruits and veggies to help your dog live his best life.
- TASTY TURKEY DINNER DOG FOOD – That’s right, delicious turkey! This all-natural freeze dried grain free dog food is so good, so healthy and so tasty. A simple low carb raw dog food loaded with protein to support wellness.
- ALWAYS USA MADE – Your dog’s always in the mood for USA made food! Sourced, made and packaged in America using a custom freeze-drying process to maintain nutrition, quality and flavor that smart dogs like Sparky expect from Nature’s Advantage.
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS – Check the label, Sparky has. He loves what he sees and tastes! A limited ingredient, gluten free freeze dried dog food with no fillers or artificial ingredients. Just an all-natural dog food made with real turkey, vegetables and fruit.
- SERVE AS A MEAL, TREAT OR MIX-IN - Serve as a dry dog food or add to kibble as a healthy dog food mix-in. This freeze-dried raw dog food is for the smart pets in your family. You’ll feel good feeding your dog this dog food and your dog will be excited for every dinner. Less shedding, more energy and happy wags!
- PET APPROVED – Smart pets choose Nature’s Advantage food for the taste. You choose it for the benefits and happiness it brings to the whole family. From small to large breed dogs, everybody gobbles up this Tasty Turkey food!
Ingredients: Turkey, turkey heart, turkey liver, pumpkin, beets, blueberries, broccoli, carrots, herring oil, mixed tocopherols (preservative), manganese proteinate, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement
|Guaranteed Analysis||Crude Fiber, max: 2% | Crude Fat, min: 15% | Crude Protein, min: 56% | Moisture, max: 8%|
|Calorie Content(Calculated)||ME = 3678 kcal/kg | ME = 31 kcal/patty|
|6 lbs||12 lbs||25 lbs||50 lbs|
|5 patties||7.5 patties||13 patties||24 patties|
Daily Feeding Guidelines: Feed up to double the amount for puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual requirements may vary. Dog’s age, breed and activity level may affect overall feeding quantity.
How to Feed: Feed as is for a complete and balanced meal or break up and moisten with warm water. Use as a meal mix-in with other food for a boost of nutrition and flavor. Always provide access to water. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Transition to Raw: Switch to a pure raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet's diet to give their digestive system time to adjust to new food.
Clean Teeth & Fresh Breath
Reduce doggo breath and brighten their smile
Sparkling Coat of Fur
See a soft, shiny and more luxurious coat
You’ll see a reduction in fur tumbleweeds so you clean less
Fewer & Smaller Poops
Less poop to pick up and firmer stool that breaks down naturally–neat poo